Translate

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Crafty Individuals drop front storage box

Hi all you crafters,

I have posted some pictures of the finished storage box that houses the crafty Individual stamps.

There is a you tube tutorial on my channel here if you would like to make one for your own stamps.






 
Decoration wise I have used two of the Crafty Individual stamps... CI 338 and CI IRS 148. The flowers from wild orchid crafts and Hobby Craft and the papers are Crafty Individuals background papers 'book 7' (shades of summer)...they are very pretty papers.

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty organization!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this! Will have to have a look at your tutorial and maybe have a go some time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for personal stamp storage and so pretty too. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Jean hope you will post it on your blog.
      Julie

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous box and what a great idea! Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to organize with boxes as well. They can be used for so many things and I'll make sure to save this post into my favorites for future reference! Thank you for sharing these great ideas!Underbed Plastic Storage Container

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thabks for watching....hope you make one yourself
      Hugs Juliex
      x

      Delete
  6. Nice post hope you like my post. The boxes you use are important. To minimize damage, select boxes suitable for your items. Make sure that your boxes are not packed too heavy as they can break open, or too light as they can crush when stacked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the kind words, hope you enjoy this one as well. By the way, i'm planning to post some This Kind Of Punishment albums, they have a similar sound to This Heat, so you maybe find them interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the felt boxes and the duct tape boxes... the felt boxes will be a must for my holiday packaging!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment