Translate

Thursday 1 November 2012

November challenge

Thursday 1st Nov

Hi my crafty friends,

Today is the lauch of Visible Images Challenge for November......the theme is sparkle.

I have made this card using the for your special day stamp along with the clock stamp time after time.

I wanted to use this stamp as I really find it useful for loads of projects from mini albums to cards and gifts to altered canvas...it's a very useful stamp set.

Have a look at the Visible Image blog as all the design team have been busy with their creations and of course you will be able to find out how to add your own entry too the Challenge...Good luck.






I am entering this card into these challenges

Craft- room challenge which is time keeping  their challenges start on tuesdays

The Ribbon girl challenge is to add  sparkle at the moment - this is my favorite shop for trim,charms and ribbon etc- glad to be entering their challenge
 

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I love sparkles. I hope you are ok? Luv Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,fabulous card, beautiful design and sparkles.
    Thanks for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous sparkly card..Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room..Esther xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card...love the sparkle and silver. Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room this fortnight. Wishes, Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! I love the sparkle and the timepieces arrangement looks wonderful! Thanks for joining in with our Timepiece theme over at the Craft-Room Challenge.

    Maria xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sparkly card - it's fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment