Translate

Wednesday 5 September 2012

5th September 2012

Hi everyone,

Well its happened!!!!!   My creative side has gone on a holiday??!!!  I thought it might just be a long weekend away but no...it seems to be more like a around the world tour!!!  So my desk although it has the Ladies diary project on it things are moving at a snails pace!

I say no more, I know it happens to us all at some time!

So I've decided to go to julias site and have a look at the more creative desks this week.

 

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure your creative side will soon be back! Your Ladies Diary Project is looking gorgeous. You were early today - I haven't managed to post at all today - hopefully next week. Take care. Luv Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your YouTube channel? I'd like to see your album and how you made it.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have these mental blocks where we can't seem to get any crafty ideas. Lets hope your mojo returns so you can get on with your project . happy crafting jill #78

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry - creativity will come back soon I'm sure! Happy WOYWW! Rachel #124

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully mr. Mojo has decided to come back by now. He can be very rude sometimes.
    Happy belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #70

    ReplyDelete
  6. It'll return at some unpredictable moment, I've no doubt. I see from the post below that you've not been well, so it's not surprising Mr Mojo also needs a bit of recovery time. Hope you're enjoying some browsing time instead! Belated happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #92

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment