Translate

Saturday 7 January 2012

.


Another video link for  a mini album that I have put on you tube, another present for a friend of mine.  I Thought that this would be a good album for old sepia or black and white family photos.  Check it out . I will do a Tutorial soon on the envelope pages,  it is such an easy album to put together with lots of large pages which you can put big photos on or a mixture of sizes.

There are so many albums I want to do in the new year.  One for some photos of my dad, who sadly passed away a couple of years ago, but of course the pictures we have are now very precious and I have got some graphic 45 papers to do an album with those.  Will post that when I have finished.  Hannah my daughter has put in requests for many albums!!!  Oh the joys of being a mum!!



1 comment:

  1. So many albums so little time!! I'm looking forward to seeing your Dad's album. Luv Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment